DIY: Presents for everyone!
The book is said to be the best present, we believe that photobooks are even better, and a scrabook made with your own hands - is the very present that will convey all your warmth and care.
Try PhotoAlbum.com as your workshop. We prepared step-by-step instructions to guide you at our scrapbooking platform.
Get started! We will help!
1. Click on the “Create project” button.
2. Choose your scrapbook format:
3. Specify details in the “Price calculation” section such as Country, Shipping Service, Zip code, Shipping Type etc:
4. Click on the “Next” button:
5. Enter the name of your project:
6. Press on the “Blank design” area under the Pages section to start designing from pages of your future photobook or click on “Blank Design” area under the Covers section to create a cover for your artwork:
7. Use Cover Layout template to make sure that you put all important information into Safe printing areas that will not be cut down by the output.
8. Click on “Add Files” button and choose files from your PC:
9. Click on “Start upload” button :
10. Drag and drop uploaded files from the Uploaded content window to the canvas area:
11. If the image is too big, just click on the middle of the image and pull it upwards holding the mouse till the Control arrows appear, using these controls arrows re-size the image to fit the canvas area:
12. Add different design elements to your canvas and move layers using the buttons on the Layers window (the first and the last buttons are to send a layer in forwards or backwards correspondingly):
13. Click on the “T”sign in the upper left corner to add the Text field to the canvas:
14. Double click on the appeared text field to open the Text editor .
15. Choose your font family, font size, color or/and background color and then click on the Save button:
You will see the following:
16. Click on “Build product” button and then on “Exit”:
17. Click on the “Start proofing” button :
18. Once the poof is ready click on the proof preview image to check your photobook before printing:
19. You can use magnifier to check minuscule details.
20. You can copy the link to your project's proof and paste it in any IM.
21. Or click on share on Facebook button and let your friends enjoy your artwork!